Re: [RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new J

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new Jim Ha...
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:26:17 -0800
On 2/23/2014 6:19 PM, Phil Sussman wrote:
Regrettably I agree with John. I say regrettably because I
have unfortunately learned the 'price' of dealing with
Facebook. They reap and harvest EVERYTHING and I mean
EVERYTHING. Talk about 'big-brother', Facebook puts that
analogy to shame. I discovered every bit of info they glean
is theirs -- never to be destroyed -- just surrendered to the
highest bidder -- or rather EVERY bidder.

Caution: Woe to any college student on Facebook seeking a job.
Boxers or briefs -- they know -- and much much more.

73 de Phil - N8PS

If you don't like any site checking up on you, look at this site. I use it here.

https://disconnect.me/

73
Tom W7WHY