Re: [RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new J

To: cherwhit@gmail.com, w7ry@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Amateur Radio Teletype Society Bulletins online & great new Jim Ha...
From: COURYHOUSE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 16:43:48 -0500 (EST)
You ware welcome Cheryl.

I view any of these social networking  sites
as a broadcasting  tool  to get the word out
on some of the communications history.

In teletype  we address  several grouping of history
that are separate yet  interconnect  at times.

1- Amateur  RTTY
2- Military and commercial  RTTY or RATT
3- Teletypes that were re purposed   for use by the Deaf and Hard  of
Hearing
The small but  growing group on our FB tty page draws from all  three
communities
and  glad that I have been able to meet many   that  way. not all 'join the
 group', but
they can read the links and scour the main  SMECC.org   site.

Teletype is just one area  we address at  SMECC... careful   you can get
lost in our website
with all the links at the top of the   page.

Ed Sharpe Archaist  for SMECC

In a message dated 2/23/2014 2:26:50 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,