[RTTY] BARTG CONDX

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG CONDX
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:42:53 -0500
I was afraid that this was going to happen!  10 meters is dead here in the U.P.
 Solar flare today and predicted for the next two days.

I have had great propagation on 10 for two weeks, Asia Erope, Africa, you name
it.  I have had the best RTTY runs of JA stations ever in the late afternoon.

In previous BARTG March contests, I've been lucky to make 10 contacts on 10
meters.  I was hoping that this weekend might be different.  Well, things can
change for the better but I'm not too optimistic.

73,

Tom W8JWN in the U. P.

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan