Re: [RTTY] BARTG CONDX

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG CONDX
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
Tom, don't despair. Contests have a knack for "opening" the bands. There have
been several M class flares in the past five days, but the forecast is for low
A and K index numbers this weekend and a SFI of around 140. Even though this
isn't a great number, it should be enough to allow paths on ten meters this
weekend.

We need to enjoy these conditions with the flux over 100 because before we know
it we'll be back in the 70's.

73, Don AA5AU