[RTTY] BARTG CONDX

To: "rtty @ COL" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG CONDX
From: "Thomas W4HM" <w4hm@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 09:41:19 -0400
I have made dozens of DX RTTY contacts this week on 10 meters using 100 watts. Also many dozens more on JT65A and JT9. I personally didn't see poor radio wave propagation conditions from here in Florida.

73 & God Bless,
Thomas F. Giella W4HM
Lakeland, FL, USA
w4hm@tampabay.rr.com

W4HM's Amateur & SWL Autobiography: http://www.w4hm.org
W4HM's Medium Frequency Radio Wave Propagation Theory Notes: http://www.solarcycle24.org W4HM's Lakeland FL Daily Climatological Weather Date Archive: http://www.lakelandfloridaweather.org W4HM's Florida Daily Weather Discussion: http://www.floridadailyweatherdiscussion.com

---
is active.