[RTTY] To SO2R contesters (f6fdr question)

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] To SO2R contesters (f6fdr question)
From: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 06:48:03 +0000 (GMT)
Hi friends this message is a question to SO2R and big gun contesters. When I
make a RTTY contest I have in mind to make the qso(s) with some friends I use
to meet during competitions. And, as a non assisted entrant, I ask to myself
many questions which (theorically) should help me to find these friends on the
bands. The most important question when I find a (supposed to be) SO2R entrant
is : what is his second qrg ??
I try to get the psychology of a winner (hard stuff) and say to myself : " well
If I could be an SO2R entrant I should try to have the weakest delta between
(ie) my 15m qrg and  my 10 m one". So If I think to be able to find K4GMH,
usually between 21082 and 21085, may be I'll find him also either around 28082
/ 28085 or between 14082 14085 (according to the day and qtr).
I would be interested in being  confirmed or not in this idea. Sorry if this
question has already be answered and if I prefer a human answer rather than
analyzing spots lists.
73 to all pat f6fdr