Re: [RTTY] To SO2R contesters (f6fdr question)

To: "ed@w0yk.com" <ed@w0yk.com>, 'Don Hill AA5AU' <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] To SO2R contesters (f6fdr question)
From: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 17:00:57 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all
Ed tu for answer I better know you with a famous P4  callsign !

Don, you understood correctly my question. Thanks to you guys for the answers
that avoid me to build false ideas about your strategies. That helps me for
future contacts. Mike, I know all about your setup : I sometimes go on your
website and ... dream !

73  pat f6fdr