Re: [RTTY] What is this auto mode that QRM's me?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] What is this auto mode that QRM's me?
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:14:21 -0400

I just wish the League would be transparent enough to tell us what
the hell they are doing. Either we or the league are completely
wrong on this thing.

Since the League are supposed to be representing *US* and it is not
chartered in Putin's Russia, it is obvious that the League's "Staff
and Management" - including its CEO who has put his name to most of
the BS in print - are dead wrong and need to be replaced.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV