[RTTY] 4th Aegean RTTY Contest this weekend

To: "rtty-contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 4th Aegean RTTY Contest this weekend
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 17:17:57 -0400
All,

The 4th AEGEAN RTTY CONTEST  will be held this coming weekend  May 17/18.

See the rules here:  http://aegeandxgroup.gr/AEGEAN-RTTY-CONTEST-RULES.php

The results from the 3rd Aegean RTTY Contest from 2013 are here: http://www.aegeandxgroup.gr/dx%20pdf/4rth%20Aegean%20RTTY%20Contest%202013%20Results.pdf

FWIW: :( I note this because I finished in 3rd place World-Wide, but they posted an incorrect callsign for me (just a typo, but what would you say if you finished 3rd in the world)...... I have tried to contact the contest manager ( Alex.Karpathiou de SV8CYR) four different times now, but cannot get a reply, or a correction made to the 'Final Results' posting. :(

I'll be on the air this weekend, it is a fun contest, especially if you cannot make Dayton. CU there!

73,

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM/4    WB2RHM/4   WB2RHM/4