Re: [RTTY] 4th Aegean RTTY Contest this weekend

To: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 4th Aegean RTTY Contest this weekend
From: LB3RE LJ3RE Stein-Roar Brobakken <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 00:24:59 +0200
What modul in contest sodtware??

---Sent by iphoneLB3RE LJ3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJAwww.lb3re.com ~ Rag ~ Stein Roar
Brobakken e-mail:post@lb3re.com

All,

The 4th AEGEAN RTTY CONTEST  will be held this coming weekend  May 17/18.

See the rules here:  http://aegeandxgroup.gr/AEGEAN-RTTY-CONTEST-RULES.php

The results from the 3rd Aegean RTTY Contest from 2013 are here:
http://www.aegeandxgroup.gr/dx%20pdf/4rth%20Aegean%20RTTY%20Contest%202013%20Results.pdf

FWIW:   :(   I note this because I finished in 3rd place World-Wide,
but they posted an incorrect callsign for me (just a typo, but what
would you say if you finished 3rd in the world)...... I have tried to
contact the contest manager (

Alex.Karpathiou  de SV8CYR)  four different times now, but cannot get
a reply, or a correction made to the 'Final Results' posting. :(

I'll be on the air this weekend, it is a fun contest, especially if
you cannot make Dayton.  CU there!

73,

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM/4    WB2RHM/4   WB2RHM/4