[RTTY] Odd situation

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Odd situation
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 16:32:49 -0500
I worked the VOLTA RTTY contest last Saturday. From Mid Missouri the
propagation was poor. I called CQ very often and no one came back to me,
zero, none. I worked just 19 calls in the 3 hours I worked the contest. No
problem working those calls.  I worked the 19 calls S&P. A dozen or more
calls I answered came back to me but their left trace was in the center of
my 2 traces. I tried using the RIT to no avail. Moving down trying to zero
them in did not work. I thought my new Omni-7 menu might be off and did a
complete reset, but that did not help. Never had this before.  Comments
appreciated.

73  Dick  KS0M

Omni-7 / N1MM / SignaLink interface power out 75 watts.

"After the game,the King and the Pawn go into the same box."   (Italian
Proverb)

Richard C. (Dick) White

Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M