Re: [RTTY] 4th Aegean RTTY Contest this weekend

To: "secc-contesting.com" <secc@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 4th Aegean RTTY Contest this weekend
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 12:33:44 -0400
SECC,

N1MM has a 'user defined contest' module you can use for the Aegean RTTY Contest. It was posted on the N1MM web site in the User File Gallery by G4OGB. http://n1mm.hamdocs.com./tiki-index.php?page=Setup+User+Defined+Contests#AEGEANRTTY

You install the contest definition and then select the AEGEANRTTY contest when you set up N1MM. http://n1mm.hamdocs.com./tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=18

You send a cabrillo file, so the contest sponsor will score it, byt last year if you wanted to guess at your score you had to do it by paper and pencil..............

73,

Ben - WB2RHM/4