Re: [RTTY] Hardest RTTY Station to Work - EVER

To: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hardest RTTY Station to Work - EVER
From: Richard Kriss <aa5vu@att.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 13:03:30 -0500
Ron K0IDT,

Your team ran a good operation NE. No issues at all  but for some reason (I may
be in an antenna null) I cannot work the W1AW/0 (SD) station on 17 meter RTTY.
No problem on other bands and modes.  I parked up (3 and even 4 (where is did
not hear stations calling) but it seemed like a waste of time.  The SD station
on 17 meters RTTY is very loud and easy to print but seems deaf.

73 Dick AA5VU