Re: [RTTY] Hardest RTTY Station to Work - EVER

To: "Jeff Stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>, "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Hardest RTTY Station to Work - EVER
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 19:08:22 -0500
I was using the multi-rx in MMVARI and would get partial decodes was easy
enough but as has been noted when asking for N9Y?? I got everything except
that call. Simple, call the N9 until the pile shut up. If I had a good decode on another call and no response from the N9?? and the other call wasn't banging
away while trying to work the unknown he got rewarded. Maybe that was wrong
but constant callers tended to be very low on the list.
Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>