Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY

To: "David Tanks" <ad4tj@yahoo.com>, "Dick Kriss" <aa5vu@att.net>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 19:34:41 -0800
In no way is this "amusing". It is a portent of of what awaits us all should RM-11708 be enacted as is.

Dick, I think you should send a copy of your email to ARRL and ask why they interfered with one of their own W1AW portable stations? Also ask what are they going to do to insure this doesn't happen again to any unfortunate soul who happens to be operating on "their" frequency when its time to transmit a ARRL bulletin?

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: David Tanks via RTTY