Re: [RTTY] RM-11708

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 08:42:07 -0600
The ARRL does not care about deliberate interference. They do it on a daily basis with the bulletins and code practice sessions and they either don't care or talked themselves into believing that the FCC gave them permission to do so by reading between the lines of a regulation that simply allows them to pay a control op.

Mike W0MU