Re: [RTTY] RM-11708

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:13:33 +0000
I'm not the Mike to whom the question was asked, but I would point out that I'm
pretty sure this particular equine carcass was likely adequately flogged as
part of the K1MAN case.

Looking through the documents for that case should reveal that the FCC is aware
and tolerant of W1AW's practices.  I wouldn't be too surprised to see that if
someone were to press too hard on the bulletins' potentially being willful
interference, the FCC would most likely respond by tweaking the rules in such a
way as to make another exception that only W1AW/the ARRL could meet.

Pick your battles.  Beating your fists pointlessly on the adamantium wall is a
good way to bruise one's fists, elevate one's blood pressure, and to make one's
self look foolish.

--
Michael Adams | N1EN | mda@n1en.org