Re: [RTTY] Point-and-click vs typing

To: "Tim Shoppa" <tshoppa@gmail.com>, <ed@w0yk.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Point-and-click vs typing
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:06:26 -0700
Hundreds of them on EBay.  Most less than 15 bucks shipped!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Keyboards-Keypads-/33963/i.html?_from=R40&LH_FS=1&_dcat=33963&Connectivity=Wired&_nkw=mini+usb&LH_PrefLoc=1&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Shoppa
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 7:56 AM
To: ed@w0yk.com
Cc: rtty@contesting.com

Doing a little googling turned up the "Happy Hacker Keyboard" as a very
nice reduced size keyboard. Not cheap, but I've had the Happy Hacker
keyboard recommended to me many times before, I'm gonna order one and
report back here with how it works out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Hacking_Keyboard#mediaviewer/File:Happy_Hacking_Keyboard_Professional_2.jpg

https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=pfu_keyboards,hhkbpro2&pid=pdkb400wn

Tim N3QE