Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment

Subject: Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment
From: Mark <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 08:41:36 -0400
We all own a great deal of thanks to Walter for his great support of all the
digital modes.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the benefits of both his RCKskimmer as well as his
digital only
cluster.

I hope Walter will consider continuing his digital only cluster as well as
RCKSkimmer
as they are both unique and useful creations.

Mark. N2QT