Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment

To: rckskimmer@yahoogroups.com, n2qt.va@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 15:21:32 -0400
Walter, we all owe you a debt of gratitude for showing us the way with RTTY and PSK spots on the RBN. I do not know if it makes a difference to your decision, but RTTY SkimServ does not decode or spot PSK transmissions.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.