Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment

To: "<rtty@contesting.com>" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment
From: Walter Dallmeier <walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 21:44:25 +0200
Hello all,
thanks for the many acknowledgments.
RCKskimmer remains under developement. This program has an interface to
RBN. PSK31/63/125 spots can be sent to this system furthermore.
I will switch off only the distribution cluster system DCS. In late
december   dl4rck.ham-radio-op.net:8000   will not be reachable anymore.
But the PSK spots can be taken from RBN ( http://www.reversebeacon.net/ )
 if the skimmers owner will feed this system.

73 de Walter, DL4RCK
Walter Dallmeier
www.dl4rck.de