Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment

To: rckskimmer@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [rckskimmer] Re: RTTY SkimServer Announcment
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 05:36:49 -0400
Not to my knowledge, Torsten, but you'd really have to ask him.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 10/2/2014 2:39 AM, 'Torsten Ernst' torsten-ernst@web.de [rckskimmer] wrote:

Hi Pete,
it would be good for us to know, whether Alex has also planned a skimmer server for PSKmodes.
73, Torsten - DL9GTB