Re: [RTTY] Point-and-click vs typing

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Point-and-click vs typing
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 15:15:14 +0000
Hi Tim and all.  It was great to see the pictures of the model 15 & 32.
I was a Radioman in the Navy 1966-1970 and started college in 1970.  I got
a part-time job with a import/export company and worked 3 PM to 7 PM 5 days
a week for 5 years cutting tape on a model 28ASR or a Model 32ASR.(Telex).
It was easy for me to transition to my first ham teletype a model15 KSR. Hi
Hi.
Been on RTTY since 1975.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.