Re: [RTTY] CR/LF, SP, or something better for RTTY

To: Mark <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CR/LF, SP, or something better for RTTY
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 09:36:15 -0700
On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Mark <n2qt.va@gmail.com> wrote:

> If this gets picked up by the various contest logging programs, it is
> maybe a way to make the
> discussion of cr/lf moot.

I'm confused by all of this concern about CRLF and scrolling, I guess
because I've never used N1MM. In writelog the window doesn't scroll, it
wraps around - meaning when the last line in the window is written the next
line is the top line. Nothing scrolls away from your mouse. It works great.

Seems like N1MM could do the same thing and also render all of this moot?
Seems a lot simpler than "freezing".

Or what am I missing? 73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com