Re: [RTTY] CR/LF, SP, or something better for RTTY

To: Rick Ellison <yahoogroups@cnyfindit.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CR/LF, SP, or something better for RTTY
From: Boyan via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 11:53:32 -0700
Hi,

I tryed the demo and I think it will not work for SO2R at all. Imagine you are
doing dueling CQ. The mouse is always in movement between both DI's, so both
DI's will be almost always frozen.
I don't understand what is the reason to freeze the RX window. If something is
missing it will be better/faster just to ask for repeat instead to freeze the
window and to try to find missing info.

73 Boyan
LZ2BE / LZ8E