[RTTY] RTTY & Digital Interference problems

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY & Digital Interference problems
From: RLVZ--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:52:07 -0500
I'll say the "street goes both ways"!  I received interference all  weekend
from
Non-RTTY Digital signals while I was operating in the so called RTTY  band.
Fact is, the RTTY band is far too narrow during major RTTY Contests such
as the ARRL RU and the upcoming CQ WPX RTTY Test.

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 1/5/2015 11:10:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,