Re: [RTTY] WHY put CQ at the end?

To: Dave Hachadorian <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WHY put CQ at the end?
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:34:55 -0500
My own personal preference is to know who's calling CQ and when I'm S&P,
printing K7ZX KZ7X vs K7ZX KZ7X CQ means I can immediately send my call vs
wait either for the CQ station to call CQ again or for someone else to jump
in and wait for the entire exchange to complete. It helps out both the RUN
and S&P stations as far as I'm concerned.

I don't care so much about the RBN skimmer as I do my own ability to detect
who is calling on the frequency.

K2DSL - David