[RTTY] RTTY Contesting Survey

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Contesting Survey
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 12:13:33 -0700
It's time for another survey to quantify today's thinking on a variety of
topics discussed here on the RTTY Contesting reflector.  The last survey was
conducted by Don AA5AU and me in February 2010:
http://www.rttycontesting.com/lagniappe/2010febsurveyresults/

Larry K8UT, Don AA5AU and I are constructing a similar survey to be run in
time for announcing the results at the Dayton Hamvention next month.  To
meet that goal we'll need to launch the survey soon and receive responses by
early May.

Please review the 2010 survey above and let me know what questions you think
should be changed, dropped or added.  We are building the new survey now and
hope to wrap up its design late next week, so please send your inputs ASAP.

Thanks!
Ed W0YK