Re: [RTTY] FlexRadio now has dedicated RTTY mode

To: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FlexRadio now has dedicated RTTY mode
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:39:15 -0500
At 11:22 AM 2/16/2016, Michael Clarson wrote:
Jerry: Could work IF one could lock the slices together, Also it would be a shame to waste a slice when you are really looking for a different view of the same slice. I'd rather use the second slice to look at another band. --Mike, WV2ZOW

I don't see where locking the slices would be useful - explain. BTW, the 6300 has two slices, but the 6500 has four (and the 6700 has eight).

Jerry W4UK