Re: [RTTY] My FT-950's RTTY power level admonition

To: "Ian White" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] My FT-950's RTTY power level admonition
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 20:25:39 -0600
This feature falls into the category of things that we can do - but probably should not do. Personally I could not envision working a RTTY contest by paddle interface and coming away from the experience having enjoyed it.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Ian White