Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:05:43 +0000
Strangely, I went the other direction, from 3 to 2, and didn't see too much of
an increase in requests for repeats (I'm always LP).

I end up doing something like this:

599 001 001 N1EN
    AGN?
001 001 001
   AGN?
001 001 001 001 001 001

...although if we've struggled on getting my call I might jump straight to a
quasi-exchange of "599 001 001 N1EN 001 001 001" to spare the probable request
for a repeat.   Odd format I realize, but I don't want to overcomplicate my
macro set.

--
Michael Adams | N1EN | mda@n1en.org