Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating

To: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>, "'Rich'" <rwnewbould@comcast.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:09:25 -0600
I sent in my WPX log in yesterday and had to fix about 8 QSO where I had entered the received exchange in the sent RST box (easy to do with N1MM) - the changes required by the log web site robot.

It's actually pretty funny that the contest rules require sending/receiving the RST, and the logger accommodates that requirement, but the CQ (and I think ARRL) log robots won't accept anything other than 599. The contest rules also prohibit editing the log after the close of the contest. Hope I don't get a DQ! ha ha.

GL to everyone on ARRL DX.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie