Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating
From: Larry <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 19:03:34 -0500
If I am running, I know there are some that simply hate the idea of sending my call at the beginning of their exchange. I had a few (maybe 6) that sent a call at the beginning of their exchange and it wasn't my call or their call. These were not weak stations but ones with full print. Without my call somewhere in the exchange I have no idea if they have my call correctly or not. Of course, there is the question of "Do I care?" or "Should I care?" If the station is a new country/zone/etc for me outside the contest I do care.

73, Larry  W6NWS