Re: [RTTY] [N1MMLoggerplus] RE: GRITTY

To: k9yc@arrl.net, N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [N1MMLoggerplus] RE: GRITTY
From: "Alex, VE3NEA" <alshovk@dxatlas.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:41:49 -0400
Gentlemen,

Please change the subject line, this thread is no longer related to GRITTY.

73 Alex VE3NEA

On 2016-03-21 12:36, Jim Brown wrote:
On Mon,3/21/2016 6:13 AM, 'Rick Ruhl' ricker@w4pcsoftware.com [N1MMLoggerplus]
wrote:
Well, I guess free software shouldn't work with anything but homebrew
radios.

Those programmers who choose to write freeware have every right to place
whatever restrictions on it they choose -- it's their
property. It is their contribution to the ham community, just as the extensive
technical research and writing that I do is mine.
The team responsible for N1MM Logger Plus is first rate, the software quite
sophisticated, and well supported. Ditto for Dave,
AA6YQ with his DXLab Suite and maintenance of MMTTY. I thank them for it.

73, Jim K9YC