Re: [RTTY] GRITTY

To: "'Alex, VE3NEA'" <alshovk@dxatlas.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GRITTY
From: Rick Ellison <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 21:12:21 -0400
Gritty is already click compatible with N1MM.. Its been like that since its
inception many months ago...

Alex at the time I implemented Gritty into N1MM we were not sure how it was
going to be accepted. I do need to go back and change some of my programming
around. When I get time I will do more of implementation. Actually the way
N1MM is written the exchange and such are not known to the digital window. I
purposely made the digital window kinda on the dumb side as I know At some
point another programmer will need to take over the digital coding that I do
and leave it as simple as possible.  I leave the clicking on exchange pieces
on the operator. Gotta keep them awake doing something..

73 Rick N2AMG