Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>, Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: David Tanks via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 01:34:27 +0000 (UTC)
I can identify or understand how sometimes you have to wait on the other
station to reply to you.

I use N1MM+ and Windows 10. Sometimes when I click on a call or some part of
the exchange, I can hear the switch in the mouse click, but the info on the
screen is not transferred to the software; then I have to click again, to get
it to work. 2 different mice do the same thing, so it is not the mice. At other
times, the state ends up in the zone block, and vice versa. How that happens, I
don't know, but it takes a good while to straighten that out before I can go
back to the other guy. I know he is sitting there gritting his teeth, as he
doesn't know why I am not coming back to him immediately. I WANT to be able to
reply, but the screw-up is keeping me busy! Anyone have any ideas on why these
things are happening? Am I the only one who is seeing this aggravating opertion
of the software/computer??
It sure would be a lot smoother if things would work like they are supposed to!
73, David AD4TJ
P.S. I operate only NON-Assisted, so don't have a lot of other stuff running
with the N1MM+ program.