Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: "Tom Magarelli" <wa2pni@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 20:37:43 -0400
I'm not sure if I'm one of the guilty parties

My exchange was   K4SBZ  UR 599 NJ NJ NJ 05 05 05

My thought was to send my state and zone 3 times, hopefully not needing a
repeat. That seemed to work I only had 1 station ask me for a repeat of my
State. My thinking was not having a lot of repeats, I could make more
contacts and move along quicker.

Please tell me if my thinking is wrong. I'm not in the big league either,
just trying to have some fun.