Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: Larry <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:31:48 -0400
Another thought. Sometimes there were so many stations calling not a single discernible call could be found. Waiting a bit without sending would usually get someone to send their call again - at least enough to pick a call. Everyone else may think I had fallen asleep, I wouldn't use that tactic too often however.

73, Larry W6NWS