Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: "Art (K5FNQ)" <k5fnq@lusfiber.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:02:37 -0500
then what is the recommended minimum and maximum to send?

N1MM default has "his call, sec, state, sec, state, mycall"

At times with a strong station I would hit escape before "my call" was sent. I had no problem with that.

Cutting to "sec state sec state" scares me that the other station might not have my call or I might have busted his?

Art K5FNQ