Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers

To: <w6nws@arrl.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Q Rate Killers
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 13:30:24 -0500
This is a W0YK talking point. I think he calls it "slow down to speed up" or something.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Larry
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 7:31 AM
To: rtty@contesting.com

Another thought.  Sometimes there were so many stations calling not a
single discernible call could be found. Waiting a bit without sending
would usually get someone to send their call again - at least enough to
pick a call. Everyone else may think I had fallen asleep, I wouldn't use
that tactic too often however.

73, Larry W6NWS