Re: [RTTY] 10144?

To: Alex Malyava <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 10144?
From: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 00:39:49 +0000
Ya know, that thought came to my mind almost as soon as I clicked the send button.

I can already see advantages to running true FSK and I am gonna drag out my old RigBlaster Pro and see if I can make it work. I have not had much luck with that interface trying to use it on my TS-480.

thanks

Thom KI8W