Re: [RTTY] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest thisweekend!

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest thisweekend!
From: Julio VE3FH via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 21:30:46 -0400
Simone,

I do realize this is an old thread and I do realize another group is taking
over the Makrothen contest but you asked me a direct question and I feel I
owe you a direct answer so here it is...

Why?? Because of the three contests you sponsor none has low power
categories, I don't see what other conclusion I could possibly reach, you're
clearly a QRO-oriented group. I am not asking you to have low power
categories though, that's absolutely your prerogative.

73,
Julio VE3FH