Re: [RTTY] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest thisweekend!

To: zs2ez@zs2ez.co.za
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PLEASE operate in the MAKROTHEN RTTY contest thisweekend!
From: "Robb Webb. Photographer" <robb@robbwebbphotography.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:09:24 +0100
Hi guys, my contesting time is very limited.
I work portable and it takes me on average 4 hours to put my station together
for a contest. That's after leaving the office early, loading the car and
driving to my contest location.
So for me, it has to be a contest I feel I stand a chance of getting near the
top of the scores.
Not owning an amp I enter LP.
If I am going to be competing with stations that are running HP then my chances
are greatly reduced.
In years gone by when I had my own station at home I would enter as many as I
could regardless but now I'm a lot more restricted.
A contest without an LP category !! Not likely I will take part.

Just my 2p worth

Robb
G0URR
GU0URR