Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK? COM? RPi?

To: "Peter Laws" <plaws0@gmail.com>, "Kok Chen" <rtty@w7ay.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK? COM? RPi?
From: K8UT@charter.net
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 20:38:06 +0000
Nope, I did not give up on the project.

I run rpiFSK here for FSK RTTY from 2Tone or MMTTY via a Raspberry Pi 3. Have shared the software and assisted a small handful of hams with running it... but it proved to be somewhat difficult to get configured, and I am afraid to "advertise" it too heavily because I am unable to provide the support that folks might need. At this stage I would have to classify rpiFSK as poorly suited for civilians. ;-)

Am running a variety of homebrew apps here on stand-alone Raspberry Pi's: rpiFSK RTTY FSK, nVSP (non virtual serial port) CAT cache and router, UDP band decoder switch... all of which I regularly mistreat with power reboot interrupts. Haven't lost a microSD card yet.

-larry (K8UT)