Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK? COM? RPi?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK? COM? RPi?
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:43:49 -0400
Peter,
What do you mean by "don't play nice with each other" What problems are you having?
If its they want to be on the same address, that is fixable.
Gordon - N1MGO

On 10/30/2017 01:21 PM, Peter Laws wrote:
Anyone know of a tutorial on getting COM ports to play nice with one
another on W10?  I have a 4-port Siig card (FTDI) and a couple of
USB->RS-232->TTL adapters for Icom CI-V (Prolific) and they don't seem
to want to play nicely together.  I've got a new hub coming and will
separate them out since I think they might all be unhappy on the same
hub.    Also need to scour the NUC docs to see which physical USB
ports are on which buses, I guess, just so I know where things are.

--
Gordon - N1MGO