Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK? COM? RPi?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK? COM? RPi?
From: Kok Chen <rtty@w7ay.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:53:41 -0700
> On Oct 27, 2017, at 10:57 AM, Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The other thing that caught my eye is mention of TinyFSK being
> recreated for the RPi.  This is of interest to me only because I
> happen to have an RPi sitting idle, looking for work.

The one gotcha I can think of is that if you run something like Raspbian on
your Raspberry Pi, you will need to power it down in an orderly fashion, or you
will be forever reflashing the microSD card :-).

Having said that, for simple projects, I myself have migrated from using AVR
processors (like in Arduinos)  to using ARM processors, both with or without
Raspbian.

73
Chen, W7AY