[SECC] GQP changes

Subject: [SECC] GQP changes
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:50:39 -0000
Great Bruce! Adding these additional categories and providing plaques
for them will increase plaque distribution from its present level of
12 plaques to 30 plaques. I have assured Mike that this additional
'work' for the plaques can definitely be handled. The primary
concern, as mentioned, is finding sponsors, but hopefully the
SECC/SEDXC guys will come forth once Mike gets these changes
finalized after getting comments from the members.

Again, I would like to say that the FQP, TNQP, NEQP, CQP, and several
other state QSO party rules, plus some international contest rules
were read in preparation for  improving the GQP rules. Mike did not
make these changes or suggestions for changes 'in the blind'. There
is really no reason the GQP can't climb to the top of the ladder for
state QP contest.

Tom - W4BQF