[SECC] GQP changes

Subject: [SECC] GQP changes
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:22:22 -0800 (PST)
Bruce, and all,
  Posposing that certificates be used for new categories where no sponsor
exists at present is meant as a starting point.
  Certificates would be a default award, and as plaque sponsors are found,
their plaques would be awarded.
  Also current sponsors should be allowed to continue their recognition as they
originated it, or change to another category they may favor more.
  I wish I could say that we can find sponsors for all the proposed new
categories, but I do not think this will really happen.  Over some time, with
some growth of the event, we can expect sponsors to come forward.

  I do think that adding CW and SSB categories will increase participation.
The above is a way to start.

  Mike, NE4S

SavageBR at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/7/2005 08:37:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,