[TRLog] Bandmap Inconsistencies

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap Inconsistencies
From: k6xx@arrl.net (Bob Wolbert, K6XX)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:17:30 -0800
Folks,

You might increase the POLL RATE command so the PC asks the rig's frequency
more often. I haven't tried this because of the junk PCs used here: the
extra overhead might cause grief if the poll time is set too short, but this
probably won't be a problem for you...

73 de Bob, K6XX
k6xx@arrl.net
www.k6xx.com