[TRLog] Bandmap Inconsistencies

Subject: [TRLog] Bandmap Inconsistencies
From: sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu (Scott Ellington)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:31:03 -0600

> At 01:17 AM 12/10/01 -0800, Jim Smith wrote:
>
>> I would like to have the option of not having CQs show up in the
>> band map.  No doubt there is a reason why one would want to see
>> CQs in the bandmap, I just haven't figured out what it is.  It
>> really messes up SO1.5R (no, SO1.5R didn't die, just got pushed
>> aside by higher priority items.  It's getting close to the top of
>> the to do list again.)

One solution would be a command that would delete the blinking bandmap entry,
without requiring scrolling all the way down the bandmap to it.  Not only could
you delete the cq frequency when go back to SAP, you could get rid of others
that are bad for one reason or another.  Is there any reason the "delete" key
couldn't do this when the blinking call has just popped into the call window
and
nothing else has been entered?

Scott  K9MA

--